My other love in my life, my Etsy shop is one of the things that has been consuming my time lately. I am proud to say that my birth prints are hanging up in approximately 534 nurseries and counting! 1124 people "heart" my shop, which makes my heart happy!

Other hearts... Claire and I made Valentine's Day cards and cookies today. I can't speak for her, but I had a fun time making both. I hope some day she is crafty like her mom. I try not to be too much of a creative director. I really wanted so badly to set some rules......and wanted to say,
"Now let's put one pink, one red, and one white M&M on each cookie, wouldn't that look pretty?"
But I figured, that was a little much for a 3 year old, so I just let me have fun with them. I don't know if the rounded corner punched cards will be appreciated by her friends, but again, being the crafty mom I am, I just had to.
It was so nice to get some fresh air today. We are all SO tired of the snow and winter blues! Bring on the sunshine!
Happy Valentine's day all! I took some good photos today, hopefully I can post those soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment