Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A week of firsts.

Claire is sure growing up! Last weekend, I decided to take Claire to her first movie - Tangled. I think she really enjoyed it, although, maybe her most favorite part was the pack of M&Ms she inhaled. Regardless, it was fun to watch her get excited about going to her first movie and having a girls afternoon together.

Last night, she had her first friend over to play. It's a friend of hers from daycare, who apparently was dying to come over to our house. Her parents said she even prayed that she could come over. I didn't realize until we were leaving daycare at the same time and Bella, her friend was begging to come over. Although Josh missed all of the fun, me, Claire, Bella, and Decker all had a good time together. I had a lot of fun too! Looking forward to many more playdates with her buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment