Claire turns 3 and has so much fun at her Strawberry Shortcake Party!
Saying Farewell to G&P. They decided to up and move to Springfield. I guess they've had enough of us! I wish them so much luck and hope they have a wonderful time down there. G&P hold a special place in my heart. I'll miss you, but most of all hope you are happy and carefree as you should be.
Trip to the Fair. Saw lots of animals.
Spent $12 on the carousel, but how could I resist? Look how happy she looks!
Claire helping me make a cake for Daddy's birthday. Enjoys it just like her mama!
Decker's Baptism, Fourth of July, weekend trips to the pool, Decker trying cereal, a send off for G&P, Josh attending his annual canoe trip, mama spending a fun night with her girlfriends in KC, family trip to the fair, 6 am bootcamp workouts, making my 100th sale on Etsy, and two birthday cakes later that gets us to August. Whew! Hopefully I'll be better at posting this month, but don't hold your breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment