I know I am a couple days late, but I still want to let you all know what Decker is up to these days. He is still my sweetest little pea and I just love him so much! I have come to realize that the boys in our household are the same - laid back little dudes, and nothing really bothers them. Now the girls on the other hand... let's just say are the opposite from the boys... Neither of us can sit still - no time for relaxing for us.
We have been trying cereal every couple days - mixed with formula or juice and Decker still doesn't like it. He has started to turn his head and press his mouth. Maybe he will enjoy baby food once we try that at 6 months.
We started putting him in his exersaucer and he has been enjoying it. He's been grabbing for the toys and can already spin himself around in it. He's a strong little boy.
Decker is going to 1 day of daycare a week starting this Friday. It's going to be strange since he has only been with me or grandmas so far. I think he will like watching all of the kids play though. Claire and Decker will actually be in the same place too - I wonder what she will think having him there. She is pretty protective over him which is cute.
I think some teeth should be sprouting any day now. Decker has been drooling like crazy and chewing on his thumb or anything he can find to shove in his mouth.
He has still been sleeping through the night like a champ - never even makes a peep. He LOVES his sleep, which makes everyone happy!
On a side note, yesterday was me and Josh's 7th Anniversary! I feel like we have accomplished so much already by having 2 of the most beautiful best kids in the world!
H never liked cereal either, but when we started real food at 6 months he would eat anything. :) Looks like you have had a very busy summer! I can't believe how fast they are growing.
ReplyDelete