Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In my "free time"





Sooo, in all of my free time these days, this is what has been keeping me busy.... I have been working on my ETSY shop and am loving it! Every time I make a sale I get a little giddy.

Know of anyone having a baby and want to give them a unique, custom gift? Check out my shop for more! I am going to be featured here for a giveaway soon, so be sure to enter! So excited to see how it turns out. I will also soon be featured here in the next few days as well for a giveaway.


3 comments:

  1. super cute tara! hope your giveaway goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved what Kate gave me that you made!! I can't wait to hang it in his room. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love your style! these prints are amazing. :)
    found you thru "etsy it up" blog.
    feel free to drop by my blog as well --
    sewsara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete