Mr. Decker,
You are getting so big and strong! Your new thing is that you have to be help upright - no more laying down like a baby. You like to sit up and try to stand now. You have been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now. I couldn't have asked for a better baby! You are so quiet and happy, everyone just adores you. You have so much patience for you big sister when she is in your face loving you and saying, "hey baby brodur" and shoving your pacifier in your mouth. The only time you get really mad is when you are hungry and waiting on your bottle. You sure don't like to wait long for that!
I am so fortunate to be able to work from home 2 days a week so I get to still cuddle with you on those days. You in one hand and my mouse in the other. I found a system so that you can sleep on my lap on a boppy while I work. Your mamaw watches you 2 days a week and is just loving spending time with you. Your grammy just started watching you 1 day a week - sounds like you gave everyone so many smiles yesterday. Tyler is excited that she gets to hold and play with you all day as well.
I can't believe you've only been around for 3 short months. You bring so much joy to our little family. I love you so much Decker! You are my little sweetheart.



What a doll!! I will have to come see you guys soon. I missed you on my last trip home, but will be there end of June!
ReplyDelete