
I had another sonogram today to check the size of this little boy since he has been measuring slightly big. Looks pretty scrunched and a little annoyed in there, doesn't he!
Due date is still accurate and he is measuring in the 50th percentile. 5 lbs, 8 oz is his predicted weight as of today, which seems big to me. Hopefully he will be ready a few weeks early like Claire was. I figured out that the bulge on the left side of my belly is his rear end. His head is down already, so hopefully he will stay that way.
The countdown has begun and time is ticking fast. Nesting is in full force around this house! The other day, I was dusting things I have never dusted before - I just couldn't get enough of it. I have turned into "OCD Tara", as Josh calls it.
No comments:
Post a Comment