Monday, January 4, 2010

Sea of girl clothes... Sniff sniff....

Yesterday, I went through all of the clothes Claire has grown out of so that I can give them to a friend who is having a baby girl here very soon. To be honest, I was dreading this task and thought it would be hard to part with her clothes, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It did bring back many fond memories of Claire when she was a teeny tiny little thing! I'm sure I probably kept too many of her clothes that brought back memories, but I figured I could always get rid of more later on.

Rebecca, look at that entire bin of shoes! That is what having a girl is all about! :)


















Looking forward to a new teeny tiny little thing to arrive in March! I had my 28 week appointment today - passed my glucose test, so that is good. The little guy is measuring a bit large, so I will probably have another sonogram at 34 weeks to get a closer look at him again - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment