aby hiccups - I love the feeling of hiccups coming from my belly! That is what I awoke to this morning. I think it's his way of saying "MOM, wake up and feed me!" Just trying to get me used to sleepless nights and early mornings again. Oh, how easily we forget! I got a very restful nights sleep last night, a total of 9 hours, thanks to me falling asleep on the couch before 9pm last night. It got me thinking that I had better soak this up while I can because this little boy probably won't let me do that for a while!On a side note, if you like my drop cap as much as I do, you can find it here.
LOVE the drop cap although I didn't know that was its name. I tried to use it, but it covered up some of my words. Hummmm.....
ReplyDelete