Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Times

I know, I know. I have been ignoring this blog lately. Just one more thing on my to-d0 list I can't seem to get to these days. I put together a few photos to recap the summer since I wasn't able to blog about them individually.

• We had a very fun 4th of July. Claire loved the poppers and sparklers again this year! We spent lots of time in the pool and with family over the weekend.

• Claire turned 4! Wow, what a change that brought to our house. She is turning into such a little girl! She has broke out of her shell and is really blossoming. She keeps surprising me every day with the things she says and does. She starting jumping off the diving board last weekend, when at the beginning of the summer, she wouldn't even step off the ledge. She will start Pre-School in September and I know she will enjoy this new adventure. Last night she kept pretending she had a pretend boyfriend who was eating dinner with her and was going to marry her. No wonder Josh is getting more and more grays.

• Decker is evolving into my rowdy boy these days. He still loves to cuddle and love his mama, but wow, boys are very different than girls. He's starting to voice his opinion (mini tantrums) which comes out like he is speaking chinese or something. His favorite thing in the world right now is popcicles and riding outside in his wagon! He always wants to be outside - he just loves it. I also got a good photo of those crazy teeth that I just love!

Those two are the best little things ever! So proud of my little family. I hope everyone else is having a fun and busy summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment