Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Boy!


Yesterday, Decker turned one! I snuggled, squeezed, and kissed him all day long. I just want to take in any of the babyness left in him. I promise to post pictures and have a LONG blog soon. Lots and lots to blog about. Lots and lots of photos to post.

He started off his day with a sippy cup full of milk and drank it like a champ! What a big boy! Here's a rundown of a few highlights...

He has 8 teeth now.
Eats most anything you put in front of him, except pancakes for some reason.
Loves to laugh at his sister - especially when she runs around.
Loves the feel of flannel and to rub his face in a soft flannel blanket.
Still goes to bed so easily! Loves his sleep!
So calm, the calmest thing ever. He even calms me down, which I need at times - I just give him a squeeze and I feel it.
Just started wearing 18-24 month clothes.
Started taking big boy baths and loves them.
Can get hours of entertainment from a door stopper.
Loves climbing the stairs, but haven't come close to mastering going down them.
Walking holding onto things or his walker toys.
Size 4 diapers - Claire never even made it to size 4 diapers.
One thing he's not fond of his making him do things with his hands - he just yanks them away.
Likes to clap.
Ate his first bite of cat food yesterday. Don't worry, I don't think he swallowed any. I think I got it all out.
Was pulling up on Claire the other day trying to eat her chocolate Annie bunnies. I think these are currently his favorite food. Likes chocolate like his mama.

Love love love my little bug!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment