Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nine Months

















Only nine months? I can't even imagine what life was before this sweet little boy came into our lives. He is such an angel and makes us all so happy! Look at those sweet baby blue eyes! Okay, yes mom knows Photoshop - they aren't that blue, but they are still so incredibly sweet! I could just look at this all day.

One of the things I love about your eyes is when you look up at me while I'm feeling you a bottle. I love to hold you tight to make you feel cozy and secure; makes me feel good too. Still not crawling yet, but you have been getting up on all 4s for a while now and I keep thinking any day. You might be one of those babies that goes straight to walking, we'll see.
You had a break through with food the other day. You finally ate a puff, and then proceeded to eat several more. It confused you, but you seemed to like it and got the hang of it. You seem to dislike several textures.
You have started to reach and lean for me when you want up - you are such a mama's boy - that's what I like to think at least. You are starting to really chatter lately, saying syllables like mamama, dididdi, and lots of spitting sounds too.

You had your 9 month checkup today and here are the stats. Who knew it, you are a very tall boy, I wonder where you got that!
30" 92%
19lbs 13oz 32%
Head 25%

BTW, Claire was this weight at 13 months or so. No wonder why my back hurts so bad lately!

With Christmas just around the corner, it's been fun seeing Claire get so excited about Christmas this year. Every commercial that comes on tv has something she wants for Christmas, it seems. She can grasp some of it this year, and has even sat on Santa's lap already. All she wants from Santa is a Baby Beluga book. Decker already got his wish... he got his two front teeth! Now he has four.

Well, it's late and this is sappy enough. More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment