Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!


















































































Here's my Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. Such a scary looking big bad wolf, huh?
It was so much fun taking Claire trick or treating this year! As we went to our first house, I told her to say "Trick or Treat" really loud because she often speaks very quietly. I didn't want the neighbors to not hear her and think she has bad manners just reaching out for candy without saying anything. The first house we went to she belted it out with excitement. It was so fun to see her excited. After she got her candy and left each house she would ask to do it again. She loved it!

Decker is now sitting up all by himself and starting to scoot backwards. I'm sure crawling will be any week now. He is eating his food better, but still refuses it once in a while.

I'm not sure who is behind this - maybe Josh's mom, but Claire keeps telling me that she wants one more baby brother, and then that will be plenty. Those are her words exactly. She is pretty persistent about this and keeps bringing it up. I asked her where the baby would sleep because we only have 3 bedrooms upstairs. She said she would share her bed and that he would need an owl pillow just like hers. She is such a sweet big sister! Such a care taker. She tells me that we are both mommy's. She is a mommy to Kiki. Since we are both mommy's I am her best friend. That just made my day when she told me that the other morning. Daddy and Decker are best friends too since they are the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment