Sunday, November 14, 2010

8 month snuggles

Mr. Decker is 8 months old! I sometimes miss the baby that I could just hold all day long and he would doze in and out of sleep and I could just watch him for hours. Even though is is bigger and much more active, I am thankful that he is still so lovable and let's me snuggle with him still. He is such a snuggly little guy! I may have posted about this before, but he still loves snuggling with blankets and loves to hold onto them with his chubby little hands. 100% cuteness! He is wearing 12 month clothes and they are even getting a little snug. We get lots of comments on how tall he looks too. I need to start working with him on a little basketball here soon. Star center in the works hopefully.

Getting mobile.... Decker now can move across a small area - turning around in circles and scooting backwards. Today he got up on all 4s, rocked a little bit, but never took a crawl. I will be investing in baby gates very soon... and lots of them in this house.

Teaser...













We took some long overdue family photos last weekend. I won't show the best ones yet... those will be arriving a little later as Christmas cards. I just love this photo. Although Decker is not looking at the camera, this is a typical Claire and Decker moment. Claire is giggling, acting silly, and trying anything to get a laugh out of Decker. He is just looking at her like she is crazy without a care in the world.

I am just so thankful for my family and 2 of the best kids ever and love them so much! I feel so blessed and the luckiest mom ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment