
A month has already flown by and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I can tell that he is filling out and getting bigger, although he is still a skinny little guy! He has still been a pretty good sleeper - the nights haven't been so bad yet. Still keeping our fingers crossed that he'll remain our laid back little dude like his daddy. He still has his blue eyes - wondering if they'll stay blue like his sisters. We are calling him Mr. Handsome because we just can't get enough of his cuteness around here! We have his 1-month check up tomorrow, so we'll soon see how much has grown in the last month.
Update - Decker is:
8 lbs 1 oz - 12th percentile
23 inches - 90th percentile
Yay for him - finally gaining some lbs! Now, if only I could shed a few more....
No comments:
Post a Comment