
We welcomed our precious little boy to our family on March 8th! He weighed 7 lbs, 4 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. He was born at 8:57pm. Labor was quick and easy, which I was happy about!
I decided to go back to the doctor after work on Friday since I had been having contractions all day. Nothing painful, but getting more intense. I was dilated to a 5, so they sent me to the hospital to break my water. I was excited and nervous all at once! I went home, got Claire all sent off to her grandma Mosier's house and Josh and I headed to the hospital around 6:00. I was admitted, had my water broke, had lab work done, and finally my epidural all within the first thirty minutes. It was a lot at once. I was dilated to a 10 around 8:30, pushed for 10 minutes/5 contractions and out came our beautiful baby boy! It was so fast and such a neat experience.
We think he looks a lot like Claire when she was born - and more like Josh than me. He is a sweet little boy and very handsome!
It was so good to see you guys yesterday. Decker is just darling!!
ReplyDelete