Wednesday, October 28, 2009

mosieposies




















I just started a new Etsy shop - mosieposies! Check it out!
Be patient, I just started this shop and I have several more items to load. I did just get a new batch posted over the weekend.

After buying a $10 hair bow for Claire, a light bulb went off and I said to myself like I have said many times before, "I can make this!". So, after some research and a lot of work, here ya go. I am still experimenting and thinking of new things I can do, I just wish I had more time! I also am trying to get the ins and outs of Etsy down to make my shop more successful than my first one.

If you are wondering about my jewelry, I still have quite a big stash from last year, but I decided to put it on hold for a while. This new craft has taken my attention for the time being. They just look so cute on Claire!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? Those are so adorable. You are so talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if they would just start selling, that would be even better!

    ReplyDelete