Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photo Shoot Take 2

Last weekend when Dad was away I decided to try to take Claire's 2 Year photos again in our backyard. Went through the effort of giving Claire a bath, putting on a cute outfit, and getting her hair nice and brushed. I snapped a few, but Claire was really not into it as much as I was. Then she got a mosquito bite on her forehead, so there goes the end of the photo shoot. Here is my favorite one except for one thing. The cable box in the background adds a nice touch, doesn't it!

3 comments:

  1. It's so cute! And I don't think you can really tell it's a cable box....I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything. Can't you Photoshop it out or something? You are good like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think I will try to blur it some. It's too cute to let it go to waste. Here eyes are looking kinda green, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! And really, if you wouldn't have said anything, I would have thought it was something green hanging on a rope of some kind. Very pretty!

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete